Mark Your Calendars and clear the 2nd Thursday night each month for FUN, Games, Knowledge, and most importantly FRIENDS at The Arts Place of Stokes
Trivia Night will be October 11 at 6:30pm.
Bring your family, bring your friends, meet new friends at the Arts Place. Teams of 4-6 players will compete each month for monthly, yearly and quarterly prizes. A leader board will be kept each month.
How It Works:
1) Form a Team create a team name (Smarty Pants, Looney Tunes, Know-It-All’s)
2) Collaborate and answer 4 rounds of 10 questions from categories similar to (Broadway, Sports, Classic TV, State Flags, Mathematics, English, Crime Shows, Movies, Art, World, US History, and General Knowledge) to name a few.
3) At the end of each round sheets are collected and tallied. Teams have a chance to have questions re read.
4) Enjoy snacks, drinks, coffee, ice cream and a meal all the while enjoying a fun time trying to make your way thru easy and stumping questions.
5) After about an hours time the top 5 will be read aloud and prizes given to participants who top the charts at 1st.